From time to time we receive packages in the mail over at CaribbeanPot.com, which usually make’s it on the Maco The Mail segment on YouTube. It’s with excitement I announce a new giveaway courtesy of TabancaBox.com
TabancaBox is the Caribbean’s first food subscription service from the Caribbean for
the Diaspora. We specialize in shipping snacks, spices and sauces from the Caribbean
to the rest of the world each month. Each Box is curated using a theme for the month.
Each Box contains food we grew up on know and loved, as well as new and exciting
products to be introduced to the world.
One person will receive a TabancaBox package mailed to them. This name will be chosen randomly from the comments below. After which we will be in contact with you for your mailing address. TabancaBox will them process and ship your prize. For full details about what’s in a typical box, watch the video below.
How To Enter
All you have to do is leave a comment below telling us/TabancaBox what items you would like to see in an upcoming “box” and your name will be automatically entered.
- For multiple chances, leave multiple comments
- Giveaway is open to everyone globally
- Even if you’ve won one of our previous giveaways, you can still enter (not hating on previous winners)
- Contest is open for the next 15 days – Closes Midnight May 22 2016.
- The winner will receive an email from us asking for your mailing address, you have 24hrs to respond or we will select someone else.
- We’d love for the winner to take a pic of the prize when they receive it and share it with us.. tag us on IG if you do the Instagram thing @CaribbeanPot and @Tabancabox
Note: This is NOT a sponsored post (I wasn’t paid to do this). The prize will come directly from TabancaBox.com
Good luck to every one who enters!
Before I go I’d like to share the link to Spice Girl who’s cookbook I’m excited to test Drive : Modern Caribbean Flavors! It’s a wonderful cookbook to add to your collection. I’ll try to post a review shortly… stay tuned!