If you’re looking for a way to drink your watermelon and enjoy one of the most refreshing drinks you’ve ever had. I got you! While this is not necessarily a recipe, it seems many of us are not aware of how simple it is to make watermelon juice. Basically all you need is a ripe/sweet seedless watermelon that’s been chilled, a bit of mint, 1/2 a lime or lemon and about 3 minutes of time.
Luckily I had it all!
You”ll need… chefs knife | blender | strainer
- remove the skin off the watermelon and discard
- cube the watermelon
- place the watermelon into your blender (don’t over-fill or you’ll end up with a mess like me)
- puree until you have a smooth (liquid) consistency
- strain and discard any remaining pulp
- add the lime juice and stir well
- add a bit of mint (crush the leaves a little with your fingers) to a glass and pour in the watermelon juice
It really is that simple!